1. Reserve your draft day and time by visiting our booking calendar page and choose either a snake draft or an auction draft. Note that all times are Eastern Standard Time, so if you’re on the west coast, you’ll have to add 3 hours to your draft time. Enter your league URL, team name, username and password as well as any special drafting instructions (players to target/avoid, strategy that you like etc.). After you fill out the form, you will be directed to PayPal where you can pay securely online. Note that you do not need to have a PayPal account in order to pay. You can scroll to the bottom of the page and pay with a credit card.
2. We will login early to make sure that the login credentials you provided are correct and to review your league’s settings and scoring.
3. We will craft a custom strategy for your particular league. We are not a one-size-fits-all service! Every draft is different and we customize our rankings and strategy based on 1). The number of teams in your league. 2). The roster positions available (Do you have 3 wide receivers? Do you have a flex? Is it a 2 QB league? Are there individual defensive players?). 3). We take into account your league’s scoring (Do you get 4 points for a passing touchdown or 6? Is it a PPR? Are there yardage bonuses?). 4. Is it a keeper or dynasty league? All of these things affect how we draft your team.
4. Prior to the draft, we are happy to discuss strategy with you via email. There is no extra cost for this service. If there are guys you want to target or avoid, let us know. If you prefer to draft a QB early, we are happy to do that for you, otherwise we normally wait on a QB. Afterall, this is your team!
5. During the draft we do not participate in the chat so you can be assured that nobody will know you hired an expert to draft for you.
6. After that, the team is all yours! You should feel confident knowing that you’re starting the season with an excellent team.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I be logged in at the same time as you to monitor the draft?
ESPN and Yahoo do not allow two users to be logged in to the draft at the same time, so you cannot login during the draft or it will bump your drafter out. CBS and other draft sites do allow multiple users to be logged in at once under the same username.
What is your experience?
Our fantasy drafters have a combined 100 years+ of fantasy sports drafting experience. We stay up to date on all of the latest news and injuries. We listen to podcasts, subscribe to blogs and do hundreds of mock drafts. Quite frankly, we are fantasy junkies. You should feel assured that your drafter has seen a draft like yours and dominated it!
Do you have a certain strategy that you use to draft?
Every draft is different, but generally we try to load you up with great running backs and wide receivers early and get you a good quarterback later in the draft. The individual players selected depend on your scoring system, roster construction and how the draft is going.
Do you keep track of how many of the teams you drafted made the playoffs? What’s your track record?
Like we said before, a draft does not win a championship. To be honest, if you do not actively manage your team after the draft, chances are you won’t win. You need to stay on top of the waiver wire, propose trades and play the best match-ups for your team in order to succeed. That part is on you. We do give you a significant advantage by drafting you a deep, competitive team to start out with so you’re starting with a leg up.
We do hundreds of proxy drafts every year so it would not be feasible to keep track of how every team does. Also, for privacy reasons we would never log in to your account after the draft is complete.